Sunday, May 13, 2007

Forex Profits from Fast Forex Profits.com

Of course the consumers of the Forex Profits from Fast Forex Profits.com are: Forex Traders....

The purpose of Forex Profits is to instruct and inform readers in an little as one hour how to profit in forex trading.

Pros: Forex Profits was written by Dr. Jeffrey Wilde. Dr. Wilde has been forex trading since 1990 and has invested tens of thousands of dollars to develop the Forex Profits trading system. Dr. Wilde says, "Give Me Just 1 Hour And I'll Hand To You On A Silver Platter My Zero-Guess Work Blueprint For Anticipating Explosive Forex Trades That Can Potentially Lead To Gains Of As Much As 50% In Less Than 24 Hours!" That’s some promise!

One happy customer wrote, "Dear Jeff - Thanks again for a great program in Forex Profits. I've been trading full time for 4 years and I can say without hesitation that this is one of the best programs I've ever come across. In a market place full of hype and false promises, your program delivers everything you say and more.”

Cons: There is no guarantee of success. The disclaimer reads in part, “Trading performance displayed herein is hypothetical. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown.”

Guarantee: There is an eight week guarantee of satisfaction that reads in part, “In the unlikely event that you are not profitable then send me your trades.  I will review them to make sure you were using the program properly.  If you aren't then I will be happy to show you how to get back on track.  If the system still wasn't profitable then like said I don't deserve to keep your money and I will issue you a prompt refund.”

Value for money: Forex Profits appears to be a very good value.

No comments: